TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Use of Website
You may view and print, or download for caching purposes only, pages from the Site for your own personal use, subject to these Terms and Use.
You are expressly prohibited from:
· Re-publishing material from this Site (including re-publication on another website) without Safety Trainers’ express written consent;
· Selling, renting, sub-licensing, or otherwise disseminating material from the Site in exchange for compensation, whether monetary or otherwise;
· Displaying any material from the Site in public without Safety Trainers’ express written consent;
· Using, reproducing, duplicating, copying or otherwise exploiting material on this Site for a commercial purpose;
· Using the Site in any way that causes, or which may cause, damage to the Site or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Site;
· Using the Site in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
· Using the Site to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
· Conducting any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Site without Safety Trainers’ express written consent; and
· Using the Site or the Features for any purposes related to marketing (even if such marketing is for a non-commercial purpose) without Safety Trainers’ express written consent.
2. User Representations
3. Intellectual Property Rights
All trademarks, slogans, service marks, trade names, and trade dress appearing on the Safety Trainers IP are proprietary to Safety Trainers and/or our partners, affiliates, licensors or licensees. Safety Trainers may change the Site or delete or modify Site Content or the Features at any time, in any way, for any reason.
If you have any questions about copyrights or want to request permission to use any Safety Trainers IP, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. Links to Third Parties
The Site may have links to websites owned by advertisers and other third parties (the "Linked Sites"). Safety Trainers does not control or monitor the Linked Sites and shall not be responsible for any materials, information, or content posted on the Linked Sites. The inclusion of the Linked Sites on the Site does not imply any endorsement or sponsorship by Safety Trainers of the Linked Sites. You are solely responsible for your access of the Linked Sites and any interactions and transactions you engage in as a result of such access.